- Feed free choice and assure your bird always has fresh food and water
- Adjust amounts to ensure your bird’s optimum body condition – most birds consume 20% of their weight daily
- Make this diet at least 80% of what your bird eats everyday
- Vitamin and Mineral supplements are not required and could be harmful
- Do not leave moistened food in the cup for more than 2 hours. Always provide clean, fresh water.
Ground corn, Soybean meal, Ground wheat, Wheat germ meal, Sugar, Vegetable oil, Calcium carbonate, Dicalcium phosphate, Iodized salt, Di-Methionine, Dried bananas, Dried oranges, Dried apples, Dried grapes, Choline chloride, Natural fruit flavours, Vitamins (Vitamin E supplement, Niacin, Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin A supplement, Biotin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine hydrochloride, Thiamine mononitrate, Menadione sodium bisulfate complex, Vitamin B12 supplement, Vitamin D3 supplement, Folic acid, L-Lysine. Preserved with mixed tocopherols and Citric acid, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate), Minerals and Rosemary extract.
Crude Protein (min) – 14.0%
Crude Fat (min) – 4.0%
Crude Fiber (max) – 3.5%
Moisture (max) – 10.0%